Has any average student made it to the Big 4 CA firms?

 Has any average student made it to the Big 4 CA firms?

First of all, please define what is the meaning of average?

If you think that

  • scoring 60% marks in 10th
  • scoring 70% marks in 12th,
  • taking much time to understand the concepts,
  • sits at the last bench,
  • is not good in academics,

is considered an average, then I would suggest you to re-define the definition.

An average is one who dreams a lot but does not take any action.

So, if have scored 60% but are making efforts towards your goal, then you are not average. You are on the path to becoming the best in what you do.

And apart from this, if you are an average guy, then your worth is more than the one who is excellent in his field, as the latter chances for improvement are less as compared to the former.

Coming to the point, yes an average guy like you and me can crack Big4 interviews.

Note-

Have a question for anything? Ping your question on my Linkedin profile( link in bio) and I would answer it through Sunday video call.

I would share the link of a video call along with the timing, post receipt of your question on my LinkedIn profile.

So, Let’s Connect for better!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?