Do all CA earn in crores in India?

 Do all CA earn in crores in India?

Well actually it depends on how you utilize ur CA knowledge, but having said that I would agree that CA is the most in demand profession right now.

Coming on to how I know it, I will explain it with two examples:

  1. I am a MBA graduate in Finance and one of our best faculty was CA who owns an investment firm and handles of portfolio of around 1000 crore. Infact any experienced CA can opt to teach part time/full time in an university or a reputed institution in return of a very handsome earning.
  2. I work in an investment bank and to be honest a CA is anytime preferred over an MBA Finance graduate. Why this is so is because CA has spent 5 years learning accountancy and has mastered that profession and this is the kind of person any bank wants to handle their accounts. Trust me Investment banks are amongst the highest salary payers in the world.

Also in addition to my above saying, I would suggest that comparing in terms in absolute figures is not a right comparison. Instead if you compare in terms of the return on investment then CA stands far ahead than any other profession.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?