How do CA rank holders manage to prepare for both groups?

 How do CA rank holders manage to prepare for both groups?

I would like to raise a few questions here. We all have completed our schooling and at least 11th and 12th grade, so in all the 14–15 years of education since kindergarten, did we ever write an exam where we give 3–4 papers in one year and the remaining papers in the next year? Did we have a choice then?

SO, WHY CA COURSE? Just because the Institute provides an option to give one group at a time?

Why don’t we students look at these 8 papers as 8 papers and not 2 groups of 4 subjects each?

The day you start looking at these 8 papers as 8 papers and not 2 groups, the so called “MANAGE” thing will automatically manage itself.

So, I think I’ve answered the question by now.

It is just a mental game and it is up to us how we manage the “manage” thing.

Thank You :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?