How do I manage a CA articleship with the CA final preparation?

 How do I manage a CA articleship with the CA final preparation?

It depends on a question that have you started classes for finals. If yes what is your schedule.

I suppose generally it will be

7–10:30 class

11–6 office

6–9 class

It was my schedule.

So I took time to revise whatever taught at class on daily basis by giving 1.5 hour daily.

After completion of class you can join a library where you will get to study for 6 hours a day in that time you will be able to give time for self studies.

After getting leave for final you can opt for library of 12 hours where you will be able to revise and prepare for exams.

You can prepare for syllabus status where you will be know the status of your completion.

You can find example of such status I prepared for myself.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?