What is a harsh truth of CA?

 What is a harsh truth of CA?

EDIT: 1

I Cleared my CA FINAL GROUP 2 on 23rd Jan 2019. All the hard work and support of parents and sisters has been paid off.

ORIGINAL ANSWER: March 2012 before joining the CA course I was very Frank person,extrovert, I used to play cricket, going to family functions, friends parties and all the things I used to do but when i started CA I didn't know that how much I would have to sacrifice. I was not aware about this fact that I have to leave all this things which which I could not left at that point of time but somehow an 18 years old guy joined big profession.

Looked like this…

In 2013 I cleared my CPT entrance test then I thought entrance has been cleared now officially m doing CA course.

I started preparing for IPCC and then my real sister's marriage came and I stopped studying in the same way as I used to do in Bcom.

but in November 2013 I have given exams and I failed, couldn't cleared,remained short of 10 marks I was shattered because I was a scholar in senior secondary examination in accounts and in over all subjects this was the first time…Oohhh my bad,,,, sorry second time when I got failed, first in CPT then in IPCC then I took it seriously and I started studying for both groups then in May 2014 I cleared my IPCC group 1 then in May 2015 I cleared my IPCC group 2.

Looked like this…

parallelly my articleship was going on and I was enjoying it going on the audits out of state almost all over India… I love to travel and I loved that respect which i have got in the span of those three years..

Looked like “Respect”…

In September 2017 my articleship got over and my first attempt of CA final was in may 2017 I was preparing for my exams but few incidents has been happened that time I couldn't concentrated on my studies and again I got failed remained short of 14 marks.

Then I thought to prepare for both groups this time I don't know what has happened to me I didn't prepare for even a single group and but given both groups and the result was worst I couldn't have ever imagined.

I was shattered,lost my mind, and didn't give exam in May 2018 but now I am preparing for November 2018 CA final group 2 exams and in March 2019 it's gonna be 7 years since m doing CA ….only I know that how many things I have sacrificed to become a chartered accountant and how 18 years old extrovert guy became introvert.

And looks like…

CA is not just a dream its life. You just not need to study and work hard you have to become hard.

It's the pain of short-term to get the success for long term.

These 5-7 years invested in CA would make the life like heaven with full of respect, Joy, Happiness and most importantly “dream come true”.

Thanks.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.