What is the timetable of CA foundation?

 What is the timetable of CA foundation?

Hello friend ,

So, you are a CA foundation student , nice to see you.

I really don't know much about time table,earlier but as I choose CA as my career , I am able to do all the things that I had never done.

I will show you my time table (that I follow) , you will adjust it according to your way,

Friend, if you feel like giving up anytime just remember this

Hope it will be helpful to you 🙏🏻.


ca foundation time table nov 2020

ca foundation time table 2020

ca foundation exam time table nov 2020

time table for ca foundation november 2020

ca exam time table 2020

ca foundation exam date november 2020

ca foundation exam date 2021

ca foundation time table dec 2020

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?