Why do 90% of CA students say that they will never recommend this course to anybody?

 Why do 90% of CA students say that they will never recommend this course to anybody?

I was planning to buy a new car this Diwali and I was specifically looking for Maruti Suzuki one.

I consulted a few of my friends and their responses were like this -

  • Owning Maruti car at present - First Friend

don't think you should purchase Maruti because it is very expensive to maintain it. Plus the average is not good.

  • Owning Maruti car at present - Second Friend

I think you should only go for Maruti because I have Swift Desire with me and it is so good to drive it.

  • Owning Hyundai Car at present - Third Friend

Go for Hyundai, it is the best car.

  • Owning Tata Car at present - Fourth Friend

Don't go for Maruti as it is considered as old school. Come and Buy Tata Tiago.

In short, I want to convey this fact that

People speak according to their experiences. If you would follow them, you would get entangled. Take advice from all but do what your heart really wants you to do!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?