Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

 Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

Generally, it takes about 3 years to break even, if you set up your practice.

Kindly note that there are only 3.13 lakh Chartered Accountants in India a of 1.4.2019, of which there are only 1.34 lakh Chartered Accountants in full time practice.

For nearly a US$ 3 trillion economy of India, the number of Chartered Accountants in Practice in India is deplorably low.

However, the expectations of the different sectors from Chartered Accountants in practice is different, and you will take a couple of years to get to know the nuances of the client expectations on the one hand, and develop required professional skill sets to deftly balance between growth and diversity.

Having said that, it will be relatively better, if you are able to become a partner of an existing CA firm, so that you get rich exposure in diverse sectors, different regions and in various types of audits.

Associate and Fellow Members of ICAI, ICMAI and ICSI interested in becoming part of a multi branch multi partner CA /CMA / CS firm can send their resume, a copy of their membership certificate and a copy of their certificate of practice to the email id indicated in my profile.

Women members who can devote only a few hours a day or few days a week initially, but can, in due course, step up their quality time for the profession can also apply.

Candidates who are either qualified paid assistant or partner in any CA / CMA or CS firm, and /or working full time in the industry, need not apply.



How much does a CA (chartered accountant) earn in India in 2020?

How do I manage a CA articleship with the CA final preparation?

What are the names of India’s top 5 chartered accountants in 2020?


icai


how to get clients for ca firm


how to start ca practice


procedure for opening ca firm


how to be successful in ca practice


chartered accounta




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?