Can anyone share their misconceptions about the Big 4 that they had before joining as a CA article?

 Can anyone share their misconceptions about the Big 4 that they had before joining as a CA article?

Here are a few -

  1. I thought getting into a BIG 4 itself is a huge achievement - No, it’s not. Many others do it too.
  2. I thought BIG 4s overwork people - No, it’s about how efficiently you make time for studying.
  3. I thought BIG 4s won’t be student friendly - No, BIG 4 is an amazing place to do articleship, better than most mid-firms actually
  4. I thought BIG 4 people are snooty - No, they are normal human beings just like us
  5. I thought BIG 4 is worth joining atleast for the stipend - No, it’s totally worth it even if not for the stipend. Stipend is just the cherry on top of the cake.

How much does a CA (chartered accountant) earn in India in 2020?

How do I manage a CA articleship with the CA final preparation?

What are the names of India’s top 5 chartered accountants in 2020?



articleship experience in deloitte


ey articleship experience


ey articleship stipend


big 4 ca firms articleship stipend


ca articleship experience i



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?