What are the mistakes students generally commit at the level of CA IPCC?

 What are the mistakes students generally commit at the level of CA IPCC?

  1. Not knowing where to start, “we blink blink and blink for the whole day thinking what should we read”
  2. We consider reading study material and practice manual as great burden. (these two are must for practical subjects like accounts and costing)
  3. Not analyzing our core strength subjects. We prepare as much as we could for all the subjects equally. But this equalizing will not work to score on aggregate.
  4. We don’t prepare while attending classes, instead opt for last minute reading like we did in school days
  5. No proper study plan. This is the most important and the foremost requirement for preparation.
  6. Once Study plan is made ready, the next is Study time allocation! I usually reading costing and accounts once I wake up and before I sleep, because
    1. I love those two subjects
    2. I could stay awake with an eagerness to solve the sums instead of staring at dangling letters in theory subjects
  7. Practice manual initial pages has mark allocation from previous attempts, which looks something like this:

This analysis of past exam marks may not be tested the same for all chapters, ICAI might twist sometimes, but preparation should start with this. Once you cover 60–70 marks chapters, you get a confidence to face your exams.

8. We hate to writeIt becomes a huge gap between School to IPCC exam , Many students lack practice of writing. On the first exam, 80% of students may feel the paper to be lengthy.

9. Value your first attempt. That’s more precious. Once you are not able to clear in it, it would bog you down, no matter who advises you, the feel of failure will put you down.

10. If point 9 didn’t work out, Don’t worry !! Make your n-th attempt as your first attempt. “start as a new beginning” .

Check my mark sheet below (May 2014):

  1. Accounting (including advanced accounting) and costing were my favorite subjects. I preferred scoring high in these.
  2. ITSM was a nightmare and hence opted to get 40–50 in it by revising SM alone for more than 4 times.
  3. Law and Taxation was moderate subjects according to me and hence targeted 45–65

How much does a CA (chartered accountant) earn in India in 2020?

How do I manage a CA articleship with the CA final preparation?

What are the names of India’s top 5 chartered accountants in 2020?



ca ipcc difficulty level


how to clear ca inter in first attempt


how to prepare for ipcc both groups


study plan for ipcc direct entry students


ca i


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?