What was the feeling after clearing the CA final with an AIR?

 What was the feeling after clearing the CA final with an AIR?

What are the weird habits of CA students?

Well, the feeling is out of the world!

You will never forget that day when you clear your CA Finals and on top of that you get a rank..

I was at a client’s place as my articleship period was still going on.. it was 16th January, 2020.

I could not work all morning, I was receiving ‘all the best’ calls and texts and God, I was so nervous.

There were a few junior articles with me and they could feel the buildup too! They were trying to distract me but were all imagining themselves in my position soon.

One of my seniors was also present there and when the results came out on the site, I was sitting in a chair in front of a desktop and they all were standing around me. Cheering me up!

My hands were trembling and I entered my details but could not press enter key!

Finally, I entered and my result flashed on the screen!

I cleared both groups - was my first thought.

Then I screamed in joy and jumped and danced.

Then I saw my score and thought okay, I should check the merit list..

I did that and there I saw a rank 50! I started crying.. it was the best feeling ever. I had been preparing for a rank and all the hardwork paid off!

How much does a CA (chartered accountant) earn in India in 2020?

How do I manage a CA articleship with the CA final preparation?

What are the names of India’s top 5 chartered accountants in 2020?

icai

58 attempts in ca final

ca failure stories quora

continuous failure in ca final

career options for ca failed students

ca exam nov 2020? - quora


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why is the Chartered Accountancy course overrated?

Is it okay to start practice immediately after clearing the CA final? I have done my articleship in my home town where I want to open my own firm.

What will be the salary of a CA plus CFA?